Slight changes to the SELinux and audit kernel repository process

Paul Moore paul at paul-moore.com
Thu Mar 3 19:55:19 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Starting with this merge window I'm making some slight changes to the kernel
repository process.  The short version is that I'm doing away with the
'upstream' branch, and sending pull requests directly from the 'next' and
'stable-X.YY' branches.  I expect this shouldn't have much impact on anyone
and it should get back the commit ID consistency we lost with the most recent
changes.

You can find more detail at the link below if you are interested:

 * http://www.paul-moore.com/blog/d/2016/03/kernel-repo-process.html

-Paul

--
paul moore