Audit reporting misses AUDIT_SOCKETCALL (1306) message when 32-bit binary is running form 64-bit machine.

Paul Moore paul at paul-moore.com
Tue May 10 22:20:26 UTC 2016

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 5:02 PM, Kangkook Jee <aixer77 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Paul,
>
> As you requested, I installed ubuntu 14.04 system for both 32bit and 64bit systems and update their kernel version to the latest and I still see the problem occurring.

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this problem and your help in reproducing the
problem on a system with similar kernels.  I'm not sure how quickly we
will be able to address this issue, but I've added it to our issue
tracker, you can follow the progress at the link below.

 * https://github.com/linux-audit/audit-kernel/issues/14

--
paul moore
www.paul-moore.com