LOG_WARN or LOG_WARNING?

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 15:29:20 UTC 2016

Hey Ryan,

If I put "audit.none" in /etc/rsyslog.conf for the /var/log/messages line,
it prevents audisp from logging there even though audisp to syslog is
turned on.

Our end state is pretty simple, in theory. We want to have 1 copy of audit
events on the system for auditing and send a remote copy elsewhere.

--
Mind on a Mission <http://leamhall.blogspot.com/>