Stop/Disable AUDITD on RHEL7

warron.french warron.french at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 20:48:54 UTC 2017

We JUST figured it out!  Stupid thing too!

Someone wrote a script called check_services.sh; and there it was listed in
this script to startup if not already running.

The cron to run *check_services.sh* was set to execute on every minute; so
why it didn't start every minute I don't know.

Problem solved, sorry for the disturbance.

Warron French