Fedorahosted site being sunset

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Sun Feb 5 21:01:39 UTC 2017

Hello,

I just wanted to raise awareness that the Fedorahosted.org domain is being
sunset at the end of this month.

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@lists.fedoraproject.org/
thread/BWSMCGZPPNG3JOCFQ6Z74MIBU7FG3KGB/

What this means is that the audit SVN repository will no longer be active at
the end of this month. The bug tracking system that is attached to
fedorahosted will also go away.

Fortunately we have a github mirror of the svn repo and we will finish
transitioning to it going forward. If you wanted to have a copy of the svn
repo before its permanently gone, this is your notice to do it before the end
of the month.