AUDIT_NETFILTER_CFG event format

Paul Moore pmoore at redhat.com
Tue Jan 17 14:47:35 UTC 2017

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 9:43 AM, Steve Grubb <sgrubb at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 17, 2017 9:24:46 AM EST Paul Moore wrote:
>> On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 9:07 AM, Steve Grubb <sgrubb at redhat.com> wrote:
>> > Incidentally, I created a
>> > chart that shows how each record type is alike and different from every
>> > other record. You might call it a record grammar tree:
>> >
>> > http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit/record-fields.html
>>
>> This seems like something that should live in the documentation repo.
>>
>> * https://github.com/linux-audit/audit-documentation
>
> Its got a log of javascript in it. Its probably not suitable for a text based
> system.

?

We have images and such in the repository, and if you've got a script
to generate the chart the script would be a good candidate for the
repo.

Example:
https://github.com/linux-audit/audit-documentation/blob/master/wiki_assets/spec-audit_state_diagram/audit-state-diagram.png

> I'll be starting a blog real soon now to teach people how to create
> this and other audit reports and visualizations. Its literally 6 lines of code
> to create this.

Not to dissuade you from blogging, but we also have the wiki which
might be a good spot for this too.

https://github.com/linux-audit/audit-documentation/wiki

--
paul moore