A quick note on the audit-testsuite (https://github.com/linux-audit/audit-testsuite)

Paul Moore paul at paul-moore.com
Thu Jun 1 21:07:34 UTC 2017

A FYI that I just updated the style checker located in
./tools/check-syntax (also available as 'make check-syntax') to add
support for Perl and used it to normalize all the code in the
repository.  If you see a rather large set of diffs on your next pull,
that is likely why.

For those interested in these things, the style checker uses perltidy
to enforce the Perl style defined in the perlstyle(1) manpage.

For those of you who have already submitted code via PRs, don't worry,
this doesn't affect you as I'll do ahead and run the script after
merging your patches.  For any new patches, please try to follow the
style guide as closely as possible.

Thanks.

--
paul moore