From where ANOM_MK_EXEC , ANOM_ROOT_TRANS ,comes ?

Lev Olshvang levonshe at yandex.com
Sat May 20 13:04:37 UTC 2017

Hello list

There are particularly interesting for IDS evens , like  ANOM_MK_EXEC , ANOM_ROOT_TRANS
These audit events are listed in RHEL7 Security guide.

On my Ubuntu distro they are absent on user space level /usr/include/linux/audit.h

I have RHEL7 kernel sourcel linux-3.10.0-514.16.1.el7  which I downloaded from Centos

 ANOM_MK_EXE,  ANOM_ROOT_TRANS does not appear there, neither in include

linux-3.10.0-514.16.1.el7/include/uapi/linux/audit.h  nor in c files

Please help me to unsderstand who sends these events ?

ThanX,
Lev