Excluding audit for BIND daemon

Rituraj Buddhisagar rituraj at vayana.com
Sat Sep 23 14:00:00 UTC 2017

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the response.

Suppressing the events with -F auid!=4294967295 worked.

I am seeing the events like "vi" "chmod" etc are getting audited by the
system - even as a root account.

I am yet to understand fully though on various rule sets and also on
components like audisp / audisp-remote. So reading more ..

Best Regards,
Rituraj B