configuration for busy docker host

Frederik Bosch f.bosch at genkgo.nl
Mon Aug 20 14:10:44 UTC 2018

In my initial message I did not include the output of auditctl -s. In
the meanwhile I have disabled failure (0) and increased the backlog
limited (heavily). As you can see I still have a lost of 52.

While browsing the archives of the list I found MSG00127,
https://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-audit/2017-September/msg00127.html.
Maybe there are similarities with that problem. That user also reported
a high number of last messages.

enabled 2
failure 0
pid 760