configuration for busy docker host

Frederik Bosch f.bosch at genkgo.nl
Wed Aug 22 11:40:56 UTC 2018

Hi Steve,

Thank you very much for your reply and your suggestion. I appreciate
that. The summary looks as follows.

Key Summary Report
===========================
total  key
===========================
63164  tmp
16060  docker
7206  delete
6007  admin_user_home
2760  auditlog
1595  specialfiles
675  perm_mod
69  systemd
54  systemd_tools
36  init
15  sshd
12  cron
5  login
5  actions
4  access
3  privileged
1  audit_rules_networkconfig_modification

Now I wonder why to watch /tmp and /var/tmp. As it seems, these cause
most entries in the logs. Could you think of any reason why that would
be? I have also asked this question to the owner of the package. I will
reduce the number of delete calls to specific locations and disable
watches for /home as they seem to be inappropriate for my use case.

Regards,
Frederik