audit/next rebased to v4.18-rc1

Paul Moore paul at paul-moore.com
Mon Jun 18 21:05:47 UTC 2018

A quick note to let you know that I've rebased audit/next on top of
v4.18-rc1, and now that merge window is closed I'm going to be working
my way through the patch backlog this week.

You may also notice that there is now a README.md in the audit/master
branch with some basic information and links (it's been there for a
week or two).  Eventually I'm going to add administrative information,
e.g. the audit kernel process[1], to this file so we have it in a
central location, but if there is anything else you can think of that
should be in this file let me know.

[1] http://www.paul-moore.com/blog/d/2017/07/kernel_repo_process.html

--
paul moore