Audit roadmap and new development

Paul Moore paul at paul-moore.com
Sun Mar 11 17:07:51 UTC 2018

On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 5:38 AM, Steve Grubb <sgrubb at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I wanted to take a few minutes to chat about the future audit roadmap.
> The release of audit-2.8.3 represents a breaking point ...

Just a quick note that Steve is talking about the audit userspace
which he maintains, the work for the Linux Kernel's audit subsystem is
tracked via GitHub (link below).  This includes both bug reports *and*
new feature requests.  If you would like to add to that list, feel
free to do so.  If you want to help out and contribute, definitely
feel free to do so! ;)

* https://github.com/linux-audit/audit-kernel/issues

--
paul moore