EXT :Re: audit-3.0

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Tue Jun 18 16:33:26 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, June 18, 2019 11:59:05 AM EDT Boyce, Kevin P [US] (AS) wrote:
> Maybe what Philippe means is a carefully tested auditd shouldn't be
> considered "alpha" anymore?

That's a fair point. :-)

I've considered it Alpha because it's missing container support. IOW, it's
not feature complete. Container support was listed as the main benefit for
calling this 3.0. There probably won't be a beta release. It will probably
just go straight to release after initial testing and then cleanup problems/
round out support on a 3.0.1 release.

-Steve