[RFC] audit support for BPF notification

Vladis Dronov vdronov at redhat.com
Mon Nov 4 13:46:06 UTC 2019

[an addition]

I also believe that this log entry should include program source and/or bytecode
checksum so customer/our support can verify that exactly this eBPF program was
loaded/unloaded and not the program that someone states that it was loaded.

Best regards,
Vladis Dronov | Red Hat, Inc. | The Core Kernel | Senior Software Engineer