audit-3.0.7 released

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Sun Jan 23 20:29:48 UTC 2022

Hello,

I've just released a new version of the audit daemon. It can be
downloaded from http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit. It will also be
in rawhide soon. The ChangeLog is:

- Add support for the OPENAT2 record type (Richard Guy Briggs)
- In auditd, close the logging file descriptor when logging is suspended
- Update the capabilities lookup table to match 5.16 kernel
- Improve interpretation of renamat & faccessat family of syscalls
- Update syscall table for the 5.16 kernel
- Reduce dependency from initscripts to initscripts-service

The main driver for this release is simply getting something out that matches
the recently released 5.16 kernel.

SHA256: 8b4c78632a9301a1c7f859b0e38fc0b9c260b8214d6b7c771bf28b3d73a62597

Please let me know if you run across any problems with this release.