[Linux-cachefs] Anybody out there?

hanzl at noel.feld.cvut.cz hanzl at noel.feld.cvut.cz
Sat Apr 23 11:05:47 UTC 2005

> interested in using nfs-fscache on our clusters.

Here, here! We would be most happy to use nfs-fscache on our cluster.

We have 2TB of mostly readonly data to be cached on 80GB disks in
Clustermatic nodes and nfs-fscache is (theoretically) by far the best
match for our needs.

> Is anyone working on an nfs-fscache patch?

Unfortunately we cannot say we are working on this now but we are
eager to help once we gain just a little more confidence that we will
not be a small lonely island in an endless waters.

I am happy to hear from LANL ;-)

As a minimum, we can promise to test things out once they will look
just slightly less dead than they look now.

Regards

Vaclav Hanzl