[Linux-cachefs] RPMs for File System Caching (FSC) support for NFS on Fedora Core 5

Derek Siu golf1123 at gmail.com
Thu May 18 07:22:55 UTC 2006

After I have installed all the rpms and made sure the cachefiles
module is installed, I tried to activate the cachefilesd daemon.
However, the following error message comes out:

About to bind cache
CacheFiles bind failed: Operation not supported

I checked the dmesg and the following lines appear:

CacheFiles: Can't set xattr on cache [46369] (err 95)
CacheFiles: Failed to register: -95

Did I miss any step or do anything wrong?

Derek