[Linux-cachefs] FROM ABDULLAH AL-QASSAB, BAQUOBA IRAQ

ABDULLAH AL-QASSAB, IRAQ rbnkhumalo at aim.com
Mon Aug 6 22:53:48 UTC 2007

Abdulla AL qassab
Baquoba District- Iraq

Email:   Alqassababdullah at aol.com

Dear Sir,

Though this letter may come to you as a surprise, with due respect and
trust, I am writing this letter to you irrespective of the fact
that you do not know me, but please do consider this letter as a mutual
business proposal and hope you will assist based on the
reality of this transaction

I am Mr. Abdullah Alqassab, the son of Late Nasir Alqassab. My father was
killed by a terrorist group that is operating in my country.
Before my father was killed, he was a local oil servicing contractor.
During the peak of the war, my father made an arrangement for
us to be evacuated to Syria with a CERTIFICATE OF MONEY DEPOSITE he made
with a financial firm. I came back to Iraq for the
burial of my father, and since then was unable to go back to Syria

I got your email address through search in the Internet. I hope in the name
of ALLAH that I have the right person who will assist me.
 I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek your assistance
to transfer our cash of Fifteen Million Dollars
(US$15,000.000.00) cash bond concealed and secured in Two treasure trunk
boxes which is now safely secured in the vault of a
Security brokerage Firm .The said Security Finance Company also has
branches in Europe and Canada whereby the money can also be secured.

 You will help us collect the funds from the Security Company as I cannot
travel out from Iraq at the moment because of certain
conditions which I will explain to you latter if we work together(my
traveling documents are not yet complete). The fall of Saddam Hussein
has brought destruction / Hell to our great country and everything is
practically difficult now and opportunities
are closing up, the new government is trying to frustrate our businesses.

Please if you accept this offer of assistance you are required to give me
your Name, age, occupation, address also enclosing your
telephone fax numbers so that I will forward your details to the finance
firm as our next of kin, relation or business associate of my late father
that will act on our behalf. I will also send you the CERTIFICATE OF
DEPOSITE

What I now need from you are as follows:

1. For you to travel to the Security Company to secure the funds in cash on
our behalf and open a Bank account in your country
for me with the credentials I will give you.

2. You will be entitled to 30% of the total sum involved for your
assistance.

3. As soon as you confirm to me by e-mail your readiness to travel to the
Security Company, I will send the detail information regarding the deposite

5. Please note that this project is 100% risk free but you must keep it
very secret and confidential with strong assurance that you
will not let me down at all. If this proposal is accepted by you, kindly
contact me through my private Email (Alqassababdullah at aol.com)

I expect your prompt reply.

Regards,

Abdullah  Al-qassab