[Linux-cachefs] FS-Cache for root only??

Eli Stair estair at ilm.com
Wed Feb 21 16:52:30 UTC 2007

Yes, it's not just you :)

Haven't had a chance to look back at this for a few weeks, but it is
occuring in all my testcases.  I haven't had a chance to track it down
at all, but the good news is systems have been running fully without any
other errors caused by this for weeks.  At least it does caching for the
root/system, and is verifiable in that regard.

Cheers,

/eli