[Linux-cachefs] Kernel 2.6.30-rc2

Edward Konetzko konetzed at quixoticagony.com
Thu Apr 30 15:43:29 UTC 2009

David Howells wrote:
> Edward Konetzko <konetzed at quixoticagony.com> wrote:
>

>> I was going to say I have found away to reproduce.
>>

> But?
>

>> Everything works as expected until I run
>> "find linux-2.6-nfs-fscache -exec touch {} \;"
>>

> Run where?  On the client with the cache?  Or on the server or some other
> client?
>
> How about if you just touch one file and then reread that one file?  Does that
> show the same symptoms?
>
> David
>
> --

Sorry forgot to mention where I run the command.  The command is run on
the nfs server.  I have not tried one file but if I start with an empty
cache on 2.6.30-rc2 the cache just loads over and over again.

Are there debug logs I can gather up for you while I am doing my tests?
I wont have time today but I could get to it later tonight.

Thanks
Edward