[Linux-cachefs] Equity Investment Portfolio Management Program

MoneyShark Financial agentmsfc at flymail.org
Fri Jul 31 16:06:25 UTC 2009

From: Dr. Sniderman Mark

Chairman/Director (MSFC)

Money Shark Financial Company

Greetings

Attention:

I wish to invite you to participate as broker/agent/loan to MSFC Individualized

Equity Investment Portfolio Management Program.

Money Shark Financial Company (MSFC) is the largest finance center in

the European Countries, with over $5 trillion private and corporate investment

portfolios. We are privately looking for fiduciary agents and management

experts who will be willing to act as investment portfolio holders and

administrators. We currently have a back-log of an Excess Maximum Return

Capital Profit (EMRCP) of an average of 1.2% on each private investment

and corporate portfolio under our administration and control and we wish

to re-invest this fund by putting it into the management of private

businessmen and corporations with good business ideas that can generate at

least 10% ROI per annual over maximum of 5 years duration.

The fund will be disbursed based on a clear loan of 4.5% interest rate

per annul for 5years renewable.

All sign-up contracts, briefings and investment portfolio management

files will be handled in London, United Kingdom.

For More Information Contact

Dr.Sniderman Mark

E-mail: dr.sniderman_mark at yahoo.co.uk

www.moneyshark.co.uk