[Linux-cachefs] nfs/fscache writeback cache

Sertaç Olgunsoylu sertacolgunsoylu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 03:10:28 UTC 2012

Hi,
First of all, I am not sure if this list is appropriate place to ask that
question but I think it is the most relevant one. I saw this project
proposal[1] on the Fedora Project's GSOC 2012 ideas page few weeks ago. It
proposes to add writeback caching support to NFS. I didn't apply to GSOC
since I am not a student but I want to spend my time working on that
project although this is not accepted by GSOC. I want to learn that is
there any ongoing effort on that side? If any, could you point me to that
so that i will not duplicate work and I can contribute to current project.

[1] -
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_coding_ideas_for_2012#Linux_kernel_project

Thanks