[Linux-cachefs] fscache recursive hang -- similar to loopback NFS issues

Milosz Tanski milosz at adfin.com
Wed Jul 30 01:48:34 UTC 2014

I would vote on the lower end of the spectrum by default (closer to
100ms) since I imagine anybody deploying this in production
environment would likely be using SSD drives for the caching. And in
my tests on spinning disks there was little to no benefit outside of
reducing network traffic.

- Milosz

--
Milosz Tanski