[Linux-cluster] Re: [ANNOUNCE] OpenSSI 1.0.0 released!!

Aneesh Kumar K.V aneesh.kumar at hp.com
Mon Aug 2 06:30:58 UTC 2004

Andi Kleen wrote:
> "Aneesh Kumar K.V" <aneesh.kumar at hp.com> writes:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>Sorry for the cross post. I came across this on OpenSSI website. I
>>guess others may also be interested.
>

> [....] Congratulations. But I was a bit disappointed that there
> wasn't a tarball with the kernel patches and other sources.
> Any chance to add that to the site?

I have posted  the diff at
http://www.openssi.org/contrib/linux-ssi.diff.gz

This is against kernel linux-rh-2.4.20-31.9 which can be found in the
OpenSSI CVS as srpms/linux-rh-2.4.20-31.9.tar.bz2

$cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.openssi.org:/cvsroot/ssic-linux login
$cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.openssi.org:/cvsroot/sic-linux co -r
OPENSSI-RH  srpms/linux-rh-2.4.20-31.9.tar.bz2

This patch include the IPVS, KDB and OpenSSI changes

For 2.6 we are planning to group the changes into small patches that is
  easy to review.

All the other sources can be found as tar.gz at (
http://www.openssi.org/contrib/debian/openssidebs/sources/ )or better by
doing apt-get source package on a debian system :)

-aneesh