[Linux-cluster] GFS 6.0 node without quorum tries to fence

Schumacher, Bernd bernd.schumacher at hp.com
Wed Aug 4 14:06:32 UTC 2004

There is a second admin Lan which is used for fencing.

Could I probably use this second admin Lan for GFS Heartbeats too. Can I
define two LAN-Cards in "nodes.ccs:ip_interfaces". If this works I would
not have a single point of failure anymore. But the documentation seems
not to allow this.
I will test this tomorrow.