[Linux-cluster] Multicast for GFS?

Lazar Obradovic laza at yu.net
Mon Aug 9 15:58:41 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-09 at 15:34, Patrick Caulfield wrote:
> OK, thanks for clearing that up. It seems I have some thinking to do...

holiday? egypt? :)

ok, attached is the file with two new functions: my_gethostbyname2() and
my_freehe(). First should be used everywhere instead of gethostbyname(),
and the later should be called to free up  all the used memory.

I deliberately didn't send a patch, since I haven't CO'ed yet, so patch
would fail with new version. I'm counting on you for incorporating it
into new tree. :)

With this, you can also keep the memcpy(mreq.imr_interaface, ...) since
it's working now :)

cheers
--
Lazar Obradovic, System Engineer