[Linux-cluster] Subversion?

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at pld-linux.org
Mon Aug 23 20:27:26 UTC 2004

On Monday 23 of August 2004 17:49, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

> I also like BK quite a bit, and it has one major advantage over
> CVS/Subversion: you can have local trees and actually _commit_ to them,
> including changeset comments and everything else. This is very nice when
> you are working on multiple bits of a project and are not ready to
> commit them to the "real" repositories.
Try http://svk.elixus.org/. It uses subversion lower layers and it's able to
merge from/to normal subversion repository.

BK main problem is licence. For example I'm not allowed to use it since I've
sent few small patches to subversion people :/
--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz     CS at FoE, Wroclaw University of Technology
arekm.pld-linux.org, 1024/3DB19BBD, JID: arekm.jabber.org, PLD/Linux