[Linux-cluster] Subversion?

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at pld-linux.org
Mon Aug 23 23:24:46 UTC 2004

On Monday 23 of August 2004 23:18, Erik Tews wrote:

> > Try http://svk.elixus.org/. It uses subversion lower layers and it's able
> > to merge from/to normal subversion repository.
>
> Is this for one time merging, like converting a repository once from cvs
> to svn, or can this be done on every commit, could I setup a local svk
> server, and merge all my changes to a upstream svn server, which has no
> special modifications?
You can merge all your local changes upstream then fetch new changes from
subversion repo and so on. It's for making soft of decentralized subversion.

http://svk.elixus.org/index.cgi?SVKTutorial

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz     CS at FoE, Wroclaw University of Technology
arekm.pld-linux.org, 1024/3DB19BBD, JID: arekm.jabber.org, PLD/Linux