[Linux-cluster] GFS no version for lm_mount foudn: kernel tainted

Matthew B. Brookover mbrookov at mines.edu
Tue Dec 7 18:01:43 UTC 2004

The new patch fixed the lm_mount and unknown symbol problems.  There is
a new problem now, cman_tool join returns this message:
cman_tool: local node name "fouroften" not found in cluster.conf

I have double checked my host name, the entry in cluster.conf,
/etc/hosts, and DNS and they look ok.  /proc/cluster/nodes does not list
any hosts.

Any ideas?

thanks

Matt