[Linux-cluster] A very basic question

Duncan Morgan dmorgan at gmi-mr.com
Mon Dec 13 16:59:32 UTC 2004

Anatoly,

We plan on using GFS to share a web document root (i.e.- /var/www) to a
series of load-balanced web servers. The application to be run on these
web servers is PHP/MySQL and is predominantly read-only for the web
files (writes done mainly to the database). The biggest problem we have
is the PHP session id directory which will experience heavy writes.

Duncan