[Linux-cluster] A very basic question

Jonathan E Brassow jbrassow at redhat.com
Mon Dec 13 21:06:39 UTC 2004

yes, you would.

if not using GFS, nodes will cache the info they read and will not get
updates of things that change on other nodes.  I'm pretty sure it
doesn't work even if you mount the file systems read-only... but I
could be wrong about that.

So, you would populate the storage and then mount the rest of the nodes?

  brassow