[Linux-cluster] gfs_fsck problem

Takashi Ikebe ikebe.takashi at lab.ntt.co.jp
Wed Dec 15 07:37:43 UTC 2004

Hi,
My GFS partition recently crushed logically.
The GFS partition was mounted from 2 node via FC, and there were some
lock_gulmd error, then system hangs, and noway to shutdown correctly.

After that I reboot systems, then try to mount GFS, however mount
command is not executed at all.
I also try to use gfs_fsck, however gfs_fsck can not execute with
following message;

[root at localhost root]# gfs_fsck /dev/pool/pool0
ATTENTION -- not doing gfs_get_meta_buffer...

It seems super block is corrupt, Is there any way to recover the file
system?

Thanks,
Takashi