[Linux-cluster] (no subject)

Raj Kumar rajkum2002 at rediffmail.com
Mon Dec 20 16:03:00 UTC 2004

Hi,

You can download the new releases of GFS at this link:

http://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/updates/enterprise/3ES/en/RHGFS/SRPMS/

>kernel-smp-2.4.21-15.0.3.EL.i686.rpm
When I first installed GFS I had this version of kernel but I upgraded the Kernel to the new release 2.4.21-20.0.1.ELsmp. But the src rpm GFS-6.0.2-12.src.rpm may (will) not compile with your kernel version since the kernel_patches directory has a directory called 2.4.21-20.0.1 or something similar based on kernel version.

You can read the GFS admin-guide at this link:
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/csgfs/admin-guide/

Let us know if you have trouble compiling the src rpm and we shall help you.

Raj