[Linux-cluster] ccsd hanging after start on debian unstable

Gareth Bult Gareth at Bult.co.uk
Sat Jul 3 19:56:10 UTC 2004

Ok, this was as a result of an invalid tag in cluster.xml .. is there a
way to validate cluster.xml is it ccsd does not appear to print any
warnings/errors if the file is invalid .. ?

Gareth.