[Linux-cluster] GNBD, how good it is ?

Gareth Bult Gareth at Bult.co.uk
Fri Jul 9 14:53:00 UTC 2004

:)

I do appreciate all that, however there are some press releases out
there that are not so clear ..

There is certainly an implication in the news items I've seen that this
is "THE GFS" code .. as opposed to being a new and unstable version ..

.. Incidentally, I was being kind - I've had many kernel crashes, even
after getting it going ..

Regards,
Gareth.