[Linux-cluster] GNBD, how good it is ?

Gareth Bult Gareth at Bult.co.uk
Fri Jul 9 16:30:45 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm afraid it's over a year since I used a 2.4 kernel, so the SRPMS
aren't much use to me personally ..

If someone were to make the "tools" available to configure and maintain
a cluster at the same time as the beta code, it might make more sense.
As things stand however I'm afraid I found finding relevant
documentation too much like hard work .vs. current code stability.

If you could document the current cluster.xml file I'd be happy to try
again .. I keep reading the 6.0 docs which don't document the file and
explicitly state "do not edit this file by hand" .. damned if you do and
damned if you don't .. not least as ccsd (if not other components) crash
silently if there is an error in cluster.xml (!)

Regards,
Gareth.