[Linux-cluster] GNBD, how good it is ?

Gareth Bult Gareth at Bult.co.uk
Sat Jul 10 08:57:02 UTC 2004

Urm, no ..

I'm not on the kernel mailing list.
(Are you implying 2.6 is unstable ?!  It's way safer to use that 2.4 !!)

I'm inclined at this point to mention Fedora and all my years using
Redhat and my relatively recent move to Gentoo .. suffice to say I
picked up the code off a public news site and thought it was stable
enough to play with. (and it's not)

How about some big notices on the source web pages to the effect that
it's for experimental use only and should not be used near a production
environment (?!)

Regards,
Gareth.

--