[Linux-cluster] Fwd: gfs fixes for PPC32 platform...

Michael Conrad Tadpol Tilstra mtilstra at redhat.com
Mon Jul 12 17:09:39 UTC 2004

On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 11:36:12AM +0200, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:

> Subject: gfs fixes for PPC32 platform...
> Date: Monday 12 of July 2004 11:30
> From: Pawe? Sikora <pluto at ds14.agh.edu.pl>
> To: arekm at pld-linux.org
>
> [ fs/gfs_locking/lock_gulm/utils_verb_flags.c ]:
>
> The `strncasecmp' function confilcts with arch/ppc{,64}/lib/strcase.c
> Please, rename it or link with proper arch/*/lib/built-in.o

the utils_verb_flags stuff isn't actually needed anymore, so I just
removed it.  Which as a side affect, should fix the compile thing you
see.
(odd how ppc and ppc64 seem to be the only archs that have a strncasecmp
function...)

Thanks for catching that.
--
Michael Conrad Tadpol Tilstra
Even though I feel like I might ignite, I probably won't.