[Linux-cluster] GFS configuration help

Jake Gold jake.gold-gfs at hypermediasystems.com
Thu Jul 15 18:21:20 UTC 2004

All,

Are there any special concerns or steps when using one read-write node and many read-only nodes?

In this scenerio do you still have to setup all the usual components  in the same way (locking, fencing, ...) ? Can anything be left out when you only have one node doing writes?

How many people are doing this? Anyone know of any how-tos/documents regarding this specific configuration?

Thanks to everyone at Sistina and Red Hat for all their hard work on GFS!

Thanks,
Jake