[Linux-cluster] unresolved symbol solved!

chloong chloong at nextnationnet.com
Tue Jul 20 02:11:59 UTC 2004

Jonny,
Thanks a lot man!

I managed to install GFS and run it. Actually i used back the
kernel-2.4.21-15.EL for smp. As follow what you said, installed all
kernel-source, kernel-hugemem, kernel-unsupported, kernel-smp and then
recompile from src. Now no more unresolved symbol and able to modprobe
all the modules.

Need to configure GFS now.

Thanks again man!