[Linux-cluster] Problems on ast.o

tom at regio.net tom at regio.net
Thu Nov 18 10:04:08 UTC 2004

Hi,

i removed everything on /usr/src/linux-2.6/include/cluster now im getting
stuck here ;((

gcc -o clurgmgrd rg_thread.o rg_locks.o main.o groups.o rg_state.o
rg_queue.o members.o rg_forward.o reslist.o resrules.o restree.o
fo_domain.o -I ../../include -DSHAREDIR=\"/usr/share/cluster\" -Wall -I
../../include -g -I/tmp/gfs/cluster/build/incdir -I/usr/include/libxml2
-L/tmp/gfs/cluster/build/lib -g -Werror -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -fPIC
-D_GNU_SOURCE -L ../clulib  -lclulib -lxml2 -lmagmamsg -lmagma -lpthread
-ldl -lccs
../clulib/libclulib.a(gettid.o)(.text+0x24): In function `gettid':
/tmp/gfs/cluster/rgmanager/src/clulib/gettid.c:5: undefined reference to
`errno'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [clurgmgrd] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/tmp/gfs/cluster/rgmanager/src/daemons'
make[2]: *** [install] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/tmp/gfs/cluster/rgmanager/src'
make[1]: *** [install] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/gfs/cluster/rgmanager'
make: *** [all] Error 2

-tom

             Patrick Caulfield
             <pcaulfie at redhat.
             Sent by:                  linux clistering
             linux-cluster-bou         <linux-cluster at redhat.com>
             nces at redhat.com                                            cc

                                                                   Subject
             18.11.2004 09:52          Re: [Linux-cluster] Problems on
                                       ast.o

             Please respond to
             linux clistering
             <linux-cluster at re
                 dhat.com>

On Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 08:48:22AM +0100, tom at regio.net wrote:
> make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/linux-2.6.9'
>   CC [M]  /tmp/gfs/cluster/dlm-kernel/src/ast.o
> /tmp/gfs/cluster/dlm-kernel/src/ast.c: In function `queue_ast':
> /tmp/gfs/cluster/dlm-kernel/src/ast.c:163: error: `DLM_SBF_VALNOTVALID'
> undeclared (first use in this function)

Looks like you might have an old version of dlm.h in either
/usr/include/cluster
or ${kernel_src}/include/linux/cluster

--

patrick