[Linux-cluster] unable to mount gfs partition

Chicago Boy chicagoboy12001 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 21:15:40 UTC 2004

Hello All,

I am experiencing the same problem as described in
this thread:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-cluster/2004-July/msg00145.html

The cluster is setup with two nodes. One one of the
nodes whichever runs lock_gulmd is able to mount GFS
file systems. Initially I didn't run lock_gulmd on the
second node which is not mater but later after reading
this posts I started it and got the same error
message:

lock_gulmd[18399]: You are running in Standard mode.
lock_gulmd[18399]: I am (clu2.abc.com) with ip
(192.168.11.212)
lock_gulmd[18399]: Forked core [18400].
lock_gulmd_core[18400]: ERROR [core_io.c:1029] Got
error from reply: (clu1:192.
168.11.211) 1006:Not Allowed

Has anyone solved this problem before.

Please help!!