[Linux-cluster] unable to mount gfs partition

Chicago Boy chicagoboy12001 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 23:14:56 UTC 2004

Thanks much! I just tried and node2 can mount the GFS
file system. But, only one node can mount the
filesystem anytime. For instance if node1 already
mounted the file system and mount issued on node2
waits until umount is done on node1. I read about a
similar problem in the list archives:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-cluster/2004-July/msg00205.html

The first 8 bytes of my nodes are the same: testnode1
and testnode2. Is this the problem? (I will appreciate
if you tell me the document I should look into for
these details.)

Thanks again!!
SD

--- Michael Conrad Tadpol Tilstra