[Linux-cluster] ports used by Cluster Suite

Michael Conrad Tadpol Tilstra mtilstra at redhat.com
Thu Oct 21 22:32:47 UTC 2004

On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 04:53:10PM -0400, Tom Combs wrote:
>   I'm setting up Red Hat Cluster Suite under RHEL V3 and I'm trying to
>   find out what ports the software uses so I can permitted them in iptables.
>   I know that I saw this somewhere but now I can't find it. Can any one
>   help me?  Thanks!

bleh, I cannot find it either.  well, here we go again I guess.

Gulm uses the following by default:
 40040  core
 40042  ltpx
 41040  lt000
  if you set lt_partitions to >1 then
 41041  lt001 (and up to what ever you set lt_partitions to.)

CCS is 50006 and 50005

duno what gnbd is off hand.

most fence agents will need to connect out, which ports that is depends
on the agent. (most use telnet)

should be it. (others can chime in if I've forgotten some.)

--
Michael Conrad Tadpol Tilstra
Everything you know is wrong!