[Linux-cluster] lv and its snapshot can be mounted at the same timein one node?

Jonathan E Brassow jbrassow at redhat.com
Fri Oct 22 16:29:11 UTC 2004

Have you tried this with GFS using one machine an lock_nolock?

I'm guessing that since the superblock is going to contain the same
information in the lv and its snapshot, there might be a problem...  I
think that lock_nolock might get around this.

I guess you could have your lv mounted cluster-wide, then mount the
snapshot on one machine with lock_nolock and do the backup...

have you tried this?

  brassow