[Linux-cluster] make fail

Cahill, Ben M ben.m.cahill at intel.com
Wed Oct 27 14:17:59 UTC 2004

Moreover, CVS code (at least for GFS) is tracking only with the latest
version of the kernel.  Currently that's 2.6.9.

You might be able to get a dated snapshot of the CVS code for earlier
kernels, if you know the proper CVS options for checkout, and are
willing to do a little research in the web interface to CVS, looking at
change notes to figure out what the correct date would be.

-- Ben --

Opinions are mine, not Intel's