[Linux-cluster] ccsd and mounting gfs errors

Jim linux-cluster-rhn at chaj.com
Thu Oct 28 19:40:40 UTC 2004

Master Brassow,

Your tip did the trick. I stringed through the libmagma.a and where did I find
the plugin dir? /usr/src/gfs-cluster/build/lib/magma/plugins !!! What the
heck? This was the compile dir from another box. I copied the dir over, and
voila, got the quorate connected msg in the log. Thanks again for your help. I
just have to figure out how to compile this again correcting that plugin dir.

Jim