[Linux-cluster] IMAP server clustering ...

Michael Gale michael.gale at utilitran.com
Fri Oct 29 15:55:52 UTC 2004

Hello,

	I looked into it and it is a great solution in my mind, but the problem
there is the number of servers you would require. We are very limited
for space in the IDC (about 1 rack left) and we want to be able to host
30,000 plus users worth of e-mail.

So at the moment due to space restrictions either a shared storage or
out sourcing e-mail are the only options I can see.

Michael.