**SPAM** Re: [Linux-cluster] (no subject)

Stéphane Messerli stephane.messerli at urbanet.ch
Wed Sep 15 21:37:52 UTC 2004

Thanks for your answer.
We will definitely try the latest cvs code very soon.

In the meantime, we've been able to identify a potential cause of our
problems.
Most (80%) of the lock_dlm (and a few other gfs related bugs) errors happen
while a tar is reading files from the gfs file system and writing the output
to a nfs mount point of another machine.

Does gfs have known issues with nfs mount points?

Thanks,
- Stéphane Messerli (stephane.messerli at urbanet.ch)